Sunday 12 October 2014

wow

Hi Guys!
So recently i have shared my bucket list onto my blog, and i didn't expect anything from it, i just thought 'i may as well share it so people know what i want to achieve in my life :) '

So within a day of my bucket list being published a young girl called Zoe contacted me and said that she wants to help me achieve some of my wishes!
She set up a Facebook page called 'Emily Bonney's Army' and also created a Gofundme page so people can donate to it, and then it will go into a fund and help me complete my bucket list!

I was so overwhelmed with all the support of people, not just on facebook, but also my Friends, Family and all of my Social media family!

If you want to donate to the gofundme page i will leave the link below!

http://www.gofundme.com/fqi8ow

Thank you so much guys xo

No comments:

Post a Comment