Thursday 6 November 2014

Time for IVs again!

Hi guys!
So as you all know I've not been feeling 100% since i came off holiday to be honest.
But some how I've managed to stay away from the IVs this long, just being on a few oral antibiotics every now and then.

But now it's been 12 weeks and i can tell that i really do need my IVs, so I'm starting them on Wednesday..

I'll update more on my IVs, how the hospital goes and if i get the results for my PH study on Wednesday or Thursday!

~Halloween!~

I hope everyone had a good Halloween?
I went to the Pleasure beach with my best friend, and a friend from Essex, that i met in turkey!
We had a really good night, Then on the Saturday me and my family, and our friends from Essex went to our friends Halloween party, I was Alice (Alice in wonderland) , My mum was a Vampire and my dad was Beetle juice! It was such a laugh as i had never seen them dress up before!


Thankyou for reading guys, speak to you soon, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment