Friday 31 January 2014

Update. And cheerleading competition!

Just a little Update!

I have been to the hospital today, firstly for a port flush and also to be looked at by a doctor as I have been feeling abit under the weather for a week or so, I have been on a few courses of antibiotics but non of them have made me feel much better so we thought it was a good idea for the doctor to listen to my chest again!
Im back at home now, but the doctor has given me another course of antibiotics because my cough still isn't going away so hopefully I wont need anymore after I finish these! I have also been getting a lot of headaches recently because my sinuses are playing up :( but my doctor has given me some drops to put in my nose until I get an appointment through to go the E.N.T department at the hospital!











Anyway some good news, last weekend (January 25th) I had a Cheerleading competition!
I was in 5 routines, and it was an amazing day, We came 1st in 4 of the routines and 2nd in the other! We also came Overall grand champions in our Junior Jazz division and we got a fully paid bid to go to a competition in Edinburgh Scotland in a couple of weeks, so that will be really good practise for us before nationals in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment