Thursday 16 January 2014

CF clinic, and not feeling to great!

I've not been feeling too great this past week, ive had a bad cough and getting really tired, i went to the doctors on monday afternoon and i got put on a weeks course of oral antibiotics, however i am getting another weeks course just to make sure everything clears up so i can be 100% again!
~
I had CF clinic wednesday 15th and surprisingly it went really well, my lung function was 90% i had grown and put weight on so it was really good and my doctor was happy, i just need to make sure my cough goes away then i will have more energy again!
~
I have a cheerleading competition next weekend (25th&26th) so i definitely need to make sure i'm well enough as i will be competing in 5 routines!!
  Im so excited as its the 1st competition of the Cheer season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment