Sunday 26 October 2014

PH study


Hi guys!
so this week I have had to stop my Omeprazole as i have a PH study on Tuesday.

My Omeprazole is for my Reflux. I suffer quite bad with it, and i have hated not taking the tablets this week as it's just getting worse and worse. However i know that this PH study will give us results to tell us what we need to do for the future!

I've never had a PH study so I'm a little nervous for it, as its a tube in my nose and down my throat, it just puts me in mind of when i was younger and the nurses tried to put me a NG tube in (feeding tube, as i wasn't putting on weight) they tried 3 or 4 times and i just puked them ALL out! (eww, gross i know!) So I'm hoping I don't do that with this test.

So please keep your fingers crossed for me, and thoughts and prayers would be good.

Speak to you all soon, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment