Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New year!


I'm in the fight to beat Cystic Fibrosis!
I have been fighting this horrible disease since I was born, but I only found out when I was 8 years old!
The past few years have been hard, but I'm proud to say I'm BEATING cystic fibrosis!
For Christmas I wished that we could all have a cure, but it didn't come true!
So I hope that 2013 is OUR year, and I hope that everyone suffering can finally breathe without struggling!♥
I really hope this year CF will stand for Cure Found!


               I have also joined the organ donor register!
It was easy to do and only took a few seconds!
Most people usually say, ' I cant sign up, i am to young' or, say they don't have time, or even say that they can't because they don't want to give their organs away. But when you have lived your life, and your time has come your organ's will still have life left in them, so why don't you join the register?

It could save someones life!







No comments:

Post a Comment