Friday 4 January 2013

Finally finished my IV's & my E.N.T appointment!

Today i finally got my needle out!
so i am needle and IV free until the next three months is over!
And i can now get back to the things i love doing, such as Cheerleading and Dancing!
I also had an appointment with the E.N.T (ear, nose and throat) doctor, she checked my throat and my tonsils, and asked how many times i have had it this year, and she thought that it was time to get them out!
So i was happy that she said this as non of my normal doctors or nurses, thought i should, as i will have to go under general anesthetic, and because of my chest sometimes it cat be a great idea, but because i have no infection and my lung function is pretty good, the operation will be fine!
The operation it's self will take about 20 minutes, and i will be asleep for about an hour at the most!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the op goes well! I watched a movie about a girl with CF. I'm praying for you. Stay strong! Xo

    ReplyDelete