Thursday 31 January 2013

CF clinic and Holiday!

Okay so i have a cough still but i have had CF clinic on Wednesday 30th and i had my lung function!
My lung function stayed the same at 86% which is okay as it hasn't gone down, i have also grown a centimeter and i have put weight on!
My doctor listened to my chest as i was coughing and it sounds clear, so he thinks that is just in my throat.
~
But I am so so so excited because in 2 days (Saturday 2nd February) i am going to Egypt with my two sisters, Kimberley and Danielle, and also with my Niece Isabella!
I can't wait to go as i didn't go on holiday last year so I'm excited to get tanned and go in the pool!
My doctor gave me some antibiotics to take with me just incase my cough doesn't get better but other than that ill be GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment