Friday 21 December 2012

The people who mean most to me!


This is me and my amazing mum!
Me and my amazing dad!

Two people who mean the most to me
are my Mum and Dad!
They are both amazing, and do lots and lots for me!
In May 2005 my Mum was diagnosed with a Brain tumor. This affected me and my family a lot, as she had to have a major operation and was in hospital for several weeks.
Then a few years later in May 2007, i got   
diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis, when i was aged 8. This was a really big shock.
We all thought our family was bad luck! We had to change our lifestyles,
and make arrangements around hospital and doctors appointments! If it wasn't mum having an appointment it would be me!
When all this happened my dad had to give up work so he could become a full time carer for me and my mum!
It was hard, but we all had each other!
~
Then there is all my brothers and sisters!
Danielle, Kim, Chris, Sarah & Stephen. They have all supported me lots to!

~
Then there is ALL my friends at my cheerleading team, Rising Stars!
~
There is many other people who are always there for me to!
But there is too many for me to post a picture of everybody!
This is my cheerleading team at Rising Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment