Sunday 24 May 2015

Fighting for 8 years💜

Wow, so I can't believe that yesterday marked 8 years since I was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis.
It has been a long and very bumpy road, but I'm here and I'm still fighting strong! 

 'Forever Blessed With Every Breath' this is so so true, ever since my diagnosis I have NEVER took one breath for granted. I am eternally grateful for each and every single breath I take, and I will be forever.

I have beaten CF so far, and I will continue to do so no matter how many obstacles get in my way. I will do it all with a huge smile on my face.

I just want to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has supported me through the past 8 years, it hasn't been easy, but with everyone's support it makes it a lot easier to deal with. I love you all!

Thankyou for reading my blog, 
Speak soon.
Emily xo


No comments:

Post a Comment