Monday 15 July 2013

Updates.

Sorry I haven't posted in AGES!

So I have had a rough couple of weeks, I'm due my IVs so I have been on 2 courses of antibiotics as I've not been too well, but I can't have my IVs yet as I have a cheerleading competition on Saturday so I'm excited! I go into hospital the Tuesday after the competition for my IVs.

The past few days have been extremely heart breaking for me, one of my best friends, Lizzie, my twinnie gained her angel wings and went up to heaven to join Lucy.
I was heart broken, I couldn't believe it, I didn't want to. I now know that Lizzie is out of pain and that she is looking out for me and all of her family and friends.
I know Lizzie was a big inspiration to many people, including me.
When we first met something clicked and we both knew that we would be friends FOREVER!
Rest In Paradise beautiful, I love you so much, and I always will do!<3




No comments:

Post a Comment