Saturday 30 March 2013

LONDON, ivs and tonsils!

I am in London now! We have come for a long weekend away and to see one direction on Monday (1st April) so I'm so so excited! I have been waiting over a year to come!

Also I am starting my IVs (intravenous antibiotics) on Thursday (4th April) I will be having these for two weeks, and they will make me feel alot better as I am getting really tired easily at the moment.

And the last thing is that I have a date to get my tonsils out, which is exactly a week after I start my IVs so Thursday (11th April) so hopefully that will make me feel alot better to!
I will keep update on how I am feeling after the operation and how my throat feels!


Thankyou for reading<3 
Please follow me on Instagram if you want to see my journey in Pictures!
@emilyrscheer , thankyou!



No comments:

Post a Comment